What is the schedule of Pawna camping?
- Check-in after 4:00 PM (late check-in allowed but early check-in not allowed)
- Snacks from 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM
- BBQ from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Bonfire after 9.30 PM
- Dinner from 9:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Silent hours 12:00 AM to 6:00 AM
- Next day breakfast from 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- Check-out at 11:00 AM (late check-out not possible but early check-out allowed)
What are the meals at campsite?
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer with assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: veg or paneer sabzi, chapati, dal-tadka, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken sukha, curry, chapati, steamed rice, salad, sweet.
- Breakfast: Tea Poha, Bread, Jam.
How is the Tent Arrangement?
We provide a group tents for 3 or 4 people. A couple Tent for 2 is also available. Communicate with our coordinator accordingly. You don’t have to share a tent with strangers. Pillow, Foam Mattresses, bedsheets, Blankets will be provided in the tent.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
- 33% Reservation amount is Non Refundable incase of Cancellation done 24 hours prior. However you can reschedule camping upto next 6 months except peak seasons.
- Incase of Full payment – 24 hour prior cancellation is done then 67% amount will be refunded in next 4-5 Days. You can reschedule camping upto next 3 months and pay the 67% on arrival.
- Incase of No Cancellation notice 24 hour prior/ No show at the checkin time, there will be no refunds and no reschedules.
Is it hygienic?
We assure you the hygiene of the place is well taken care of. And the quality of the service is really good.
How to reach Pawna Camping ?
Google Map Location Will be Given to you After Booking Confirmation. You Have to Follow Google Map. Pawna Lake is 110 Km From Mumbai & 70 Km From Pune.
DOES OUR PAYMENT SAFE?
Yes, Payment is 100% safe. You can Pay your payment securely with our website payment gateway. You will receive an system generated confirmation mail after booking which you can use for security purpose.
CAN WE SWIM INTO PAWNA LAKE ?
no, You cannot swim into Pawna Lake but you can go into water but not into deep water.
HOW TO BOOK MY TENT AT PAWNA TENTS ?
Step 1- Go to www.pawnatents.com
Step 2- Scroll Down & Read Short Package Details & click on more details.
Step 3- See All pictures & Read Details
Step 4- Scroll Down & Select numbers of adults, Children & Choose date & click on Book now
Step 5- Click on view Cart & Fill Your details.
Step 6- After Fill your details you can proceed to Pay. You can pay the Deposit amount or Full Amount & your booking will be done you will receive a confirmation mail on your given mail-id.
Is Camping safe for couples & Families
Yes, It is Completely Safe For Couples & Families . We are Always there to help you.
What are sports activities?
Archery, dart game, cricket, football, volleyball, carom, chess, and ludo
Are dogs allowed?
Yes they are allowed if kept on leash and taken care of by the owner.
What are the available Public Transports?
How is the road condition at Pawna lake?
Lonavala to Pawna lake shortcut route is not in good condition but Kamshet to Pawna lake route is in average condition. Any car can come from both the routes.