Pawna Lake Camping Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival at the Pawna Lake Campsite
Arrive at the Pawna campsite check-in by 04:00 PM. Walk around the vicinity and explore the location on your own.
Once you are settled down, tea and snacks will be served in an hour or two.
Enjoy your BBQ Snacks by 7 PM – 8 PM
Enjoy the unlimited dinner at the camp while enjoying the beautiful evening with Bonfire and Music. If you feel like spending more time gazing at the sky and its stars, all the time and space will be yours.
Day 2 – Check-out from the Pawna Lake Campsite
Wake up early morning to enjoy the beautiful sunrise
The breakfast is served around 9 AM
You may check-out from the camps by 11:00 AM
Stay will be there 2/3 sharing tent and can be provided depending on the group size and variant selected
Stay would be there in shades during monsoon.
- Snacks: tea and pakoda
- Veg-BBQ: marinated paneer and assorted veggies
- NonVeg-BBQ: marinated chicken with assorted veggies
- Veg-dinner: dal tadka, mix-veg or paneer, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Nonveg-dinner: chicken curry, chicken dry masala, chapati, steamed rice, salad and sweet.
- Breakfast: tea, poha, bread and jam.
Cricket, Football, Badminton, Volleyball, Carrom, Chess, Dart game, Ludo, Archery
- Washroom facilities (common) during the stay
- Purified Water
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear
- Mosquito Repellent
- Extra Set of Clothes
- Flip Flops